++ SHIPPING POLICY ++
All orders will be shipped within 1-3 business days via USPS. We do our best to ensure you aren't overpaying for shipping. If multiple orders have been placed within 12 hours of each other we will gladly combine those orders and refund shipping overages. Alli's Fabbies reserves the right to increase charges if shipping costs increase.
We do not ship international at this time, but will in the future.
We do NOT assume responsibility for items once they are shipped. Once orders/items have been given to USPS, we take no responsibility for items including lost, damaged or stolen items. It is the buyers responsibility to purchase insurance or signature required at delivery. If a package is lost or stolen it is the buyers responsibility to contact USPS to locate a package or file a claim
- During peak times and sales we may get behind on filling orders. If we get beyond a 48 hour period we try to keep you updated by posting a shipping update on our view cart page.
- If your order is urgent please let us know and we will get right on it. Also, please keep in mind that if you order a yard of 25 different fabrics your order may take a bit more time than if you order a charm pack!
- We ship items in the order in which they were received.
++ RETURN POLICY ++
All sales are final unless incorrect items were shipped or missing. We'll make it right! Please contact us within 15 days of delivery to ensure we can correct your order. We are unable to accommodate any requests after this time window.
++ CANCELLATION POLICY ++
As a general rule, we do NOT offer cancellations. This particularly applies on PREORDER items as we order those fabrics based on the pre-sales of those fabrics. All PREORDERS are non-refundable and non-cancellable.
In the rare case we accept a cancellation before it has shipped, refunds are processed within 5-7 business days and are issued toward your original form of payment.
++ PREORDER POLICY ++
Alli's Fabbies offers preorders on our most desirable collections. Placing a preorder means you are reserving fabric/items by paying for a listing up-front, before we receive the product in hand. Since we do not have the fabric in hand at the time of the preorder, please understand that we will ship all preorder fabrics immediately upon receiving. The estimated date of arrival is clearly noted in each preorder listing. Sometimes a manufacturer can experience delays or mis-shipments, and these situations are outside of our control. If for any reason there is an issue with your preorder (ie delays, missing piece, etc), we will contact you immediately to make you aware of the situation, and proceed to find a reasonable solution.
- Please know that all Preorder sales are final. Preorder sales cannot be canceled, altered, traded or combined with other orders. We appreciate your understanding.
- Please do not order IN STOCK items with your Preorder; place multiple orders if other items are needed ASAP
++ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ++
We do not price match other businesses.
We will read and and fill orders from comments left in the comment section of your order. This mainly pertains to Fat Quarters. Fabric will be cut at 1/4 yard (9" x 44") unless noted to cut as a Fat Quarter (18"x 22").
Due to the variations in screen colors, we do our best to describe the color of the fabric you are receiving. We encourage you to also view the fabric on the manufacturer's website if you are concerned.
We reserve the right to change prices of products and shipping charges without notice.
Questions? You can always contact us at email@example.com